What if you were debt-free and the only bills you had, each month, were your cell phone and utilities? This is a real possibility. Dr. John Beckem will show you how.
For less than $1 a day you can take a program that:
- Includes bi-weekly Live Webinars with Dr. Beckem
- Includes bi-weekly (self study) video lessons
- Includes Membership in Exclusive Debt Elimination Mastermind & Group
- Includes Bi-weekly Q & A Session with Dr. John Beckem
- Includes Access to "Ask Dr. Beckem" Video Series
- Includes Free Download of "Introduction to Wealth-Building" Program
***Starting JANUARY 2018***
Dr. John Beckem is an accomplished Entrepreneur, Educator and Personal Finance Expert with an extensive body of education and experience in personal finance and business finance.
Having assisted thousands of clients to eliminate their debt and set up systems and habits to build wealth, Dr. Beckem is a highly sought after speaker and coach for those seeking Financial Freedom, after being in bondage to debt.
In his lectures, programs, books and podcasts, Dr. Beckem teaches his students and clients how to escape the stress and bondage of debt and build generational wealth by being financially literate and forming habits that lead to success.
As CEO and chairman of a prominent New York Real Estate & Development firm, a tenured Professor of Finance at the state university, and a Husband and Father of four, Dr. Beckem lives by two major principles:
- “Live your life the way you want your children to live…because they will”.
- “Always be increasing your assets and decreasing your liabilities”.
In addition to publishing a multitude of journals and articles on finance, education and wealth, Dr. Beckem is the founder of “The Life After Debt Institute” where millions of middle income individuals and Families learn to build and sustain generational wealth.
PreviewCourse Overview (11:22)
StartIntroduction & Understanding Your FICO Score and Credit Report (24:38)
StartYour Breakthrough (16:07)
StartCreating Your Vision (4:43)
StartYour 180° Turnaround (7:36)
StartYour "no budget" Budget (9:09)
StartYour Emergency Fund (2:58)
StartYour "Debt Snowball" (12:11)
StartYour Eight Month Emergency Plan (4:35)
StartYour Retirement Plan
StartYour Child(ren)'s College Fund
StartPaying For Your Home
StartHow To Generate Wealth
StartFuture Generations & Giving Back